The future of cooking from Eloma: the combi steamer GENIUS MT delights with its advanced MT Technology which is tailored to various requirements of the out-of-home market, e.g. in restaurants, canteen kitchens and the system catering. Thanks to the high resolution MultiTouch Display and the intuitive controls, it is possible to concentrate on what is important: just cooking! Innovative functions such as Last 20, Multi Cooking or Climatic® MT lend a hand.
Discover the GENIUS MT
The GENIUS MT is the perfect combi-steamer for every location. The latest technologies, intuitive operation and additional features allow you to concentrate on what’s most important: cooking. This is according to our philosophy: “Simplicity at its best”.
GENIUS MT – a safe and clean thing
Safety is a high priority for us – at all levels. The high material quality and our intensive quality controls ensure a safe and smooth operation. Our MT Technology guarantees maximum safety when using your Eloma combi-steamer. And finally our fully automatic cleaning programme autoclean® MT stands for absolute hygiene and safe handling.
Safety is part of our philosophy. It can be seen in every detail. For example in our security door locks or our seamless, hygienic cooking chamber.
GENIUS MT – TAILORED FOR YOUR LOCATION!
- 7“ MultiTouch Display (capacitive)
- Last® 20
- Multi Cooking
- Quick Set
- Quick Mode
- Language neutral operation
- autoclean® MT
- HACCP data protocolling and display
- Fan speed in three levels
- Eloma live steam system
- SPS®: Steam protection system
Simplify your cooking and baking thanks to MT Technology
Just slide, wipe or scroll – intuition is the key to operating your GENIUSMT with lightning speed precision
- High resolution 7″ colour monitor with real MultiTouch Technology
- A simple stroke of the finger simultaneously sets temperature and humidity to the exact degree and percentage. Climatic® MT makes it possible.
- The function Last 20 remembers the last 20 cooking processes – nothing is lost.
- Multi Connect makes it easy to interconnect your GENIUSMT: Manage your programmes and HACCP data using advanced communication interface such as USB or LAN.
- A touch with your finger puts all settings exactly where you want them to be thanks to Quick Set.
- System caterers will love Quick Mode. It allows rapid and standard handling in all outlets by means of specifically predetermined operating sequences.
- 9 cooking methods, 9 menu groups, low temperature and Delta T cooking
- 400 cooking and baking programmes, and favourites function
- Automatic logbook function, HACCP display showing all data at a glance, can be archived with PC and LAN interface.
- Various fan speeds
- Programmes can be adjusted without stopping the machine
- Automatic heating and cooling with fast cool down function
- Manual, precise steaming in baking mode
A sure thing. Simply select one programme or cooking method and the GENIUSMT determines all the accompanying programmes required, automatically. Particular benefits:
- Multiple selection for parallel operation, whether before or during the cooking process
- Intelligent time control, set start or end time as desired
- Summary of all meals which can be cooked together – with multiple independent timer display for each tray
- Cooking times with Eloma Multi Cooking can also be controlled using the core temperature: meat dishes that are perfectly cooked inside and out, the best cooking results without stress or time constraining.
- Each tray can be programmed individually when fitted with different equipment
- Permanent summary of the remaining cooking times for all dishes and trays
- Visual and acoustic alerts as soon as meals in each tray are ready
Live steam is generated by our patented heat recovery system and directly injected into the dispersion tube. This saves energy and creates live steam within seconds without preheating.
- Perfectly saturated steam quality, precise to the milliliter
- Economical and ecological: greatly reduced cooking times, minimal use of materials, massively reduced energy and water consumption with the very best food quality
- Maximum hygiene thanks to elimination of the boiler and a steady supply of freshly generated steam
The ultimate in hygiene and safety – our unique, patented and fully automatic cleaning system for unsurpassed cleaning results while keeping consumption of water, cleaning and rinsing agents to a minimum.
- Your combi steamer takes care of everything on its own at the touch of a button.
- Liquid cleaning system coordinated with Eloma products and ready for use, for optimum cleaning results and the best possible surface protection
- Proven, unsurpassed cleaning results: requiring a minimal amount of time, power and water
- Extremely low cleaning costs thanks to precise measuring of the liquid cleaner
- Maximum safety protection, no direct contact with any cleaning chemicals
- The program can be started at any time without manual cooling or need to open the door
- Perfect cleaning results thanks to a rotary jet
- No more refilling or handling of cartridges or tabs
- Top hygiene standards for products and processes
The new GENIUSMT now features:
- Quick clean in 15 minutes
- Colour-coded indicator of care product quantities remaining
- We recommend our Eloma MULTI-CLEAN products for the best cleaning results and long operating life.
Award-winning Eloma technology: good for the environment and for your wallet.
- A high-performance heat exchanger can save you up to 16% energy and up to 42% water
- Preheating the steaming water to up to 70°C (158°F) using exhaust heat
- No additional costs for maintenance work
- We are currently the only manufacturer of combi steamers whose multi-eco system has won the Dr.-Georg-Triebe Innovation Prize in the ecology and energy efficiency categories
- MT Technology:
- Climatic® MT
- Last® 20
- Quick Set
- Multi Cooking
- Quick Mode
- autoclean® MT in series
- 9 operation modes
- Programme spaces à 20 steps
- Multi-point core-temperature sensor
- Temperatures from 30°C to 300°C
- Humidity from 0% to 100%
- Timer function up to 24 hours
- Live steam system
- Manual steaming
- SPS® – Steam Protection System
- E/2 – Energy safe
- Reduced fan speed
- Autoreverse fan wheel
- Clocked fan wheel
- Logbook for HACCP/LMHV data
- LAN and USB 2.0 interface
- Seamless, hygienic cooking chamber
- Quick release door lock for single-handed operation
- Integrated spray hose
- External core-temperature sensor
- External sous-vide sensor
- Connectivity to energy optimiser system
ANTONY SCHOLTMEYER | Chef, The Sukhothai; Bangkok
Cooking with the combi steamer has allowed us to get to know the many advantages of the Eloma live steam system. There’s no difference in the steam saturation in the cooking chamber between an Eloma and a boiler.