Eloma warranty terms and conditions
Transportation Damage and Claims
All ELOMA equipment is sold F.O.B. shipping point, and when accepted by the carrier, such shipments become the property of the consignee.
Damages may occur during shipment and should this happen this matter is between the consignee and carrier. If shipment is damaged in transit the purchaser should make his claim directly to the carrier. Careful inspection of the equipment should be made as soon as it arrives and visible damage should be noted upon the carriers receipt. Shipping damage is not covered under this warranty.
Make an immediate inspection while the equipment is still in the truck or immediately after it is moved to the receiving area.
Do not sign a delivery receipt or a freight bill until you have made a proper count and inspection of all merchandise received.
Note all damage to packages directly on the carrier’s delivery receipt.
Make certain the driver signs this receipt. If he refuses to sign, make a notation of this refusal on the receipt.
If the driver refuses to allow inspection, write the following on the delivery receipt:
Driver refuses to allow inspection of containers for visible damage.
Telephone the carrier’s office immediately upon finding damage, and request an inspection. Mail a written confirmation of the time,
date, and the person called.
Save any packages and packing material for further inspection by the carrier.
Promptly file a written claim with the carrier and attach copies of all supporting paperwork.
We cannot, file any damage claims for you, assume the responsibility of any claims, or accept deductions in payment for such claims.
Note number of pieces received and not exception if they do ot match delivery receipt.
Eloma Combi Ovens are warranted to be free from mechanical and electrical defects as well as free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of installation, provided, installation occurs within six months of date of purchase and equipment is in normal use and service and is installed in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. To insure proper operation of the units, follow the installation, use and maintenance procedures outlined in the equipment manual.
Eloma will replace, repair, and at no, cost any part of the equipment, which becomes defective due to material, component or factory workmanship within the effective warranty date term of two years from installation. All covered service repair must receive an authorization number prior to work being performed.
All warranties above are subject to the following extensions, exemptions, conditions, and limitations. The liability of Eloma is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
2) REPLACEMENT OF LIGHT BULBS, DOOR GASKETS, MEAT PROBES OR THE REPALCEMENT OF GLASS.
3) EQUIPMENT DAMAGE CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, SHIPPING, IMPROPPER INSTALLATION OR ALTERATION
4) EQUIPMENT USED UNDER ABUSE, MISUSE, CARESLESSNESS OR ABNORMAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING USE OF CHEMICLAS OTHER THAN CLEANING CHEMICALS APPROVED BY ELOMA.
5) EXPOSING THE EQUIPMENT TO COMPOUNDS CONTAINING CHLORIDES OR LESS THEN DESIRABLE WATER QUALITY CONDITIONS AS PER WATER QUALITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY ELOMA..
6) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING LOSS OF PRODUCT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
7) EQUIPMENT MODIFIED IN ANY MANNER FROM ORIGINAL MODEL, SUBSTITUTION OF PARTS OTHER THAN FACTORY AUTHORIZED PARTS, REMOVAL OR ALTERATION OF ANY PARTS INCLUDING LEGS, CASTERS STACKING KITS, TROLLEYS OR THE ADDITION OF ANY PARTS NOT NORMALLY USED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THE EQUIPMENT.
8) LABOR TO MOVE ADJACENT OBJECTS TO GAIN ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT.
9) CONVERSION FROM ONE TYPE OF GAS TO ANOTHER OR ADJUSTING OF GAS APPLIANCES FOR ELEVATION.
10) ANY THIRD PARTY ITEMS SUCH AS THE INSTALLATION, CALIBRATION AND REPAIR OF FILTRATION SYSTEMS, WATER SOFTENING SYSTEMS, UTILITY CONNECTIONS, & VENTILATION SYSTEMS.
This warranty does cover mileage charges from an authorized service agency. A maximum of 100 miles in travel and two and one half hours travel shall be available. Work performed outside of normal working hours is covered at straight time rates customer is responsible for additional charges. Unit must be installed and maintained according to the installation manual to include water quality (water hardness, chloride levels and so on. Refer to installation manual for a list of water quality specifications) in some instances a water filer may also have to be installed along with the water softening system. Proper gas and electrical connection are the responsibility of the owner operator, installing agency or local authority having jurisdiction.
Warranty damages do not include freight, or foreign excise, municipal or other sales or use taxes. All such freight and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty coverage is for the original purchaser and installation only and is non transferable.
Eloma reserves the right to make changes in design or add any improvements on any product. The right is always reserved to modify equipment because of factors beyond our control.
This warranty applies to the contiguous U.S and Canada
THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF Eloma WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS.