1. Step: Preheat combi steamer
2. Step: STEAM - Place geese with the back up on the tray. Insert the core temperature sensor in the leg. Cook for 30 minutes at 100°C with 100% moisture.
3. Step: COMBI STEAM - Turn geese. Continue cooking process at 130°C, 25% humidity and reduced fan speed until the core temperature reaches 83°C.
4. Step: COMBI STEAM - Continue cooking at 95°C with 25% humidity and reduced fan speed for 2 hours. In the meantime, pass the fund and skim off the fat.
5. Step: CONVECTION - Place two grids on a granite-enamelled GN tray each and place two geese on each grid. Place the geese diagonally with the breast up
on the grids and brush with salt water.
Now preheat the JOKER to 210°C and place the geese in the oven. Cook approx. 15 min. at 190°C with activated dehumidification.